Over the summer I have gone to many place such as Nha Trang, and Cambodia and also Binh Chau. I love going to a foreign country and exploring their culture and rich history on how they have changed through the decade. In Cambodia it's very interesting that even a low class merchant can speak at least four languages (English, Khmer language, Vietnamese, and also Chinese). The whole country has become mostly a tourist-country. Cambodia's income is mostly from tourists. The amount of tourists are so many they make more than agriculture or mega factories. But for the other half of the summer I was trying to fix my laptop. i brought my laptop to Vung Tau and fixed it there. I have changed my laptop from a window XP into a Window 7 professional 6 times, and so far it didn't change a bit.
Throughout the summer I also watch many anime, such as Full Metal Alchemist, and Dragon Crisis!, and many others anime. That's pretty it except for the normal things like eat sleep, toilet, inhale, exhale, stop breathing for a second or two, naps, blinking, moving my fingers, moving my body, shaking my head, shaking my leg, playing video games, watching TV, go to Parkson and watch Captain America, and finally getting ready to go to school.
No comments:
Post a Comment